Ride through roughly 14 miles of trails with difficulties ranging from beginner to expert. ATVs are a great way to get your family together for some real outdoor fun!
- Play in groups OR in single open play
- 2 courses available
- Woodsball or Speedball available!
- Timer starts when you enter into the field
- Duration: 2 hours of play
Open Play Paintball near Hocking Hills
- Paintball BASIC Package: Includes your marker, mask, CO2 tank, and 500 rounds.
- Paintball PLUS Package: Includes your marker, mask, CO2 tank, 1,000 rounds, and CO2 refill.
About Our Group Packages
- Group of 10-15: Includes your marker, mask, co2 tank, and 4,000 rounds.
- Group of 16-20: Includes your marker, mask, co2 tank, and 5,000 rounds.
- Group of 21-30: Includes your marker, mask, co2 tank, and 6,000 rounds.
Paintball Field & Course in Ohio
We have two courses available for you and your new teammates to play on:
Woodsball is enjoyed by players that prefer to have a real simulation in military combat. Many choose to dress in camos and make a statement with their gear including BDUs/camo clothing, military helmets, face paint, and even ghillie suits if sniping is your preference. Popular woodsball equipment are military replica paintball guns like the Tippmann that we rent out to players.
Speedball was created for professional competitive paintballers and provides a standard field and better viewing possibilities.This is generally done on a a grass or artificial turf. Though it does not offer the camouflage appeal of the woodsball, don’t let that fool you. This field transforms the game into less hide and go and more into its namesake quality — speed. Uniforms for playing speedball are mostly paintball jerseys, but just like the woodball feel free to wear whatever. FYI, most paintball jerseys (and pants combos) have some padding built into them for extra protection.
Located near the Hocking Hills State Park, about a 50-minute drive south of Columbus, Ohio
- Address: 15155 Sauerkraut Rd Logan, OH 43138
After parking, come into the front. We check in your group and verify all of the information provided during booking (party name, packages chosen, and course preference). Being safe is our number goal, so after checking in we go over a quick training for the fields. It’s a great review for newcomers and advanced shooters alike. Afterward, we fit you and your party with all of the gear necessary including masks, balls, and CO2. We may wait to release you into the yard until after the current match is over, so be prepared to wait with your gear before entering. Once the coast is clear, we release you into the course and you and your new team will rain fire down on your new opponents.
What to Wear
Bring clothes that you are willing to get muddy or sweaty in